Would you like Bespoke Adult Social Care Training?
Peterborough City Council’s Workforce Development Team are endorsed by Skills for Care as a Centre of Excellence for Adult Social Care Training. We are able to offer cost effective, in-house training sessions to meet the needs of your business.
What Bespoke ASC Training Do We Offer?
We can deliver the sessions at a date and time that suit you and can offer training on a range of subjects including:
What Are The Benefits of In-house Training?
- Care Certificate - Assessor Workshop
- Continence and Catheter Care
- Dementia Advanced level (2 days)
- Dementia Awareness level
- Infection Control
- Introduction To The Care Certificate
- Medication Management
- Mental Capacity and Deprivation of Liberty Awareness
- Nutrition and Hydration
- Pressure Ulcer prevention
- Safeguarding Adults
- Self Neglect and Hoarding
- Supporting People With Long Term Conditions (full day)
Your whole staff group can be updated and upskilled at the same time, at a time convenient to yourselves.
The sessions can be tailored to your specific needs, enabling you to:
- Develop your workforce, through improving knowledge and skills
- Ensure your workforce are competent and confident in delivering effective person centred care and support.
- Facilitate the promotion of health and well being
- Promote and support people to maintain their independence
What Is Provided?
We will provide the expertise, any equipment, and high-qulaity resources, handouts, and certifcates.
We just ask that you provide a room, suitable for the number of delegates, and any refreshments.
If you would like bespoke training but do not have a suitable room, we can provide a fully equipped training room, at an additional cost.What Will Bespoke Training Cost?
The cost of in-house training for up to 25 delegates is:£250 for a half day£400 for a full day
This highly competitive price, equates to just £10 a head for a half day and £16 a head for a full day.If your organisation is a smaller one, why not arrange to link with other providers and share an agreed programme?How To Book
If you are interested in taking advantage of our highly-competitive, bespoke, in-house training, it couldn’t be easier.
Please email email@example.com
to ask for a Bespoke Training Request Form.
On receipt of your completed Request Form, our experienced trainer will contact you, for a non-obligation chat, and for you to discuss your needs in detail.
A convenient date and time, will then be arranged for the delivery of your training.