Page 1 of 1
The Moderation Preparation meeting ensures that Reception Teachers and other relevant staff understand the statutory requirements of the EYFS Profile Moderation process for visited schools.
There will be an opportunity for teachers to meet their moderators, discuss their moderation process and arrange a date for the moderation visit in the summer term.
Teachers must bring with them:
• Observational evidence for a child working generally in the 40-60 months band or the Early Learning Goals: Please bring hard copies
• Current or recent cohort data
• EYFS Profile Handbook 2020
• EYFS ARA 2020
• EYFS Profile Exemplification materials
• Their diary to book the moderation visit
No Charge for this course
|Session||Session Date||Session Time||Session Venue||Map|
|1||16 March 2020||13:30 - 16:00||Weston Homes Stadium, Peterborough United Football Club||Map|