Page 1 of 1
The Moderation Workshops enable Reception Teachers and other relevant staff to:
• Take part in agreement trialling activities
• Share their judgements with moderating teams and colleagues to ensure that the ‘pitch’ of their profile judgements is accurate
• Ensure that they are being carried out in accordance with the requirements and in line with exemplified national standards.
Teachers must bring with them:
• Observational evidence for a minimum of 3 children from across the school’s classes showing, where possible, attainment at Emerging, Expected and Exceeding: Please bring hard copies (Areas of Learning tbc)
• Current or recent cohort data
• EYFS Profile Handbook 2019
• EYFS ARA 2019
• EYFS Profile Exemplification materials.
No charge for this course
|Session||Session Date||Session Time||Session Venue||Map|
|1||14 May 2020||13:15 - 16:15||Venue - Weston Homes Stadium, Peterborough United Football Club||Map|